Chem-Dry of Des Moines unique approach to carpet cleaning provides a better experience and leaves your home healthier. Chem-Dry uses the power of carbonated water to extract more dirt and grime from your carpets, giving them a deeper clean. As well, our carbonated carpet cleaning substances only require us to use a fraction of the moisture a steam cleaner uses. This allows your carpets to dry quicker and helps prevent the growth of mold and mildew under your carpet. Not only does Chem-Dry deep clean your carpets, but we also remove nearly all allergens and airborne bacteria from your carpets and indoor air. A healthy home begins with Certified Green carpet cleaning and clean air. We also clean commercial carpets using the same cleaning technology. No one else is 100% Green Certified and can carry a 100% guarantee!
The major benefits to the Chem-Dry Carpet Cleaning system are:
- We use 75% less water to clean than a traditional steam cleaner
- Our Carbonated Water is heated to over 180 degrees – which emulsifies dirt on contact
- Carbonated Water naturally lifts the soil to the surface for easy extraction
- Most homes can be cleaned in just 2 to 3 hours so you can enjoy the rest of your day
- Carbonated Water dries completely residue free naturally
- Chem-Dry is Green Certified as a company with over 20 products certified green
- Chem-Dry cleaned carpets dry in just 3 to 4 hours!
- Chem-Dry cleaned carpets also resist re-soiling 30% more than using water alone
- Chem-Dry is one of only a few Platinum Rated carpet cleaning companies in the world